The Diann Shaddox Foundation volunteer internship provides college students with hands-on experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial nonprofit organization. The interns receive academic credit through an already established educational program at an accredited college or university. Team DSF is always looking for smart, determined individuals who would like to participate in an internship with us.
• Assisting in community management on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
• Assisting with content development and distribution across social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
• Research projects on new social tools, platforms, communities and online influencers
• Assistance in development of influencer and ambassador programs
• Assist in creating analytics reports and identifying trends to inform marketing activities
Qualifications of an Ideal Candidate:
• Understanding of Internet trends and technologies.
• Skill in identifying, tracking and analyzing trends as they appear on social channels
• Must be highly organized, very detailed and an excellent communicator via email, phone
and online chat.
• Familiarity with Google Analytics
• Excellent writing, research and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, internet and e-mail
• Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
• Attention to detail and accountability
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter describing your specific qualifications and interest. Applicants who best match the position description will be contacted. Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.
If you are interested in joining Team DSF as a volunteer please send your resume to: Team DSF
241 Boxelder Drive
Aiken, SC 29803
Team DSF firstname.lastname@example.org
The Diann Shaddox Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.