The Diann Shaddox Foundation volunteer internship provides college students with hands-on experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial nonprofit organization. The interns receive academic credit through an already established educational program at an accredited college or university. Team DSF is always looking for smart, determined individuals who would like to participate in an internship with us.
The marketing intern supports the Foundation’s work to grow and engage the online patient, family, and supporter audiences to meet several Foundation goals: increase site traffic, grow our email list and acquire, retain and upgrade constituents in their capacity as donors. We accept interns on a rolling basis and schedules are based on candidates’ schedule.
All interns are volunteer. Our general business hours are 9am to 4pm, but workspace is from home, or occasionally at the Diann Shaddox Foundation offices.
• Assistance with executing DSF Events, and other community-focused events.
• Assist with mailings, filing and various administrative support for community events department.
• Assist in maintaining expense and revenue budgets as well as maintaining and updating tracking spreadsheets.
• Draft correspondence including thank you letters, responses to donor and participant inquiries, along with preparing funding/sponsorship requests. Track and mail event and participant materials.
• Assist in identifying and conducting outreach of potential sponsorship and partnership opportunities on the local and national level for Team DSF.
• Help coordinating marketing efforts for both print and digital opportunities on the local and national levels for Team DSF.
• Support other Community Event, Special Event and Team DSF programs; specific initiatives and projects as needed, which include & more:
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter describing your specific qualifications and interest. Applicants who best match the position description will be contacted. Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.
VOLUNTEER If you are interested in joining Team DSF as a volunteer please send your resume to: email@example.com
The Diann Shaddox Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.