The Diann Shaddox Foundation volunteer internship provides college students with hands-on experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial nonprofit organization. The interns receive academic credit through an already established educational program at an accredited college or university. Team DSF is always looking for smart, determined individuals who would like to participate in an internship with us.
The marketing intern supports the Foundation’s work to grow and engage the online patient, family, and supporter audiences to meet several Foundation goals: increase site traffic, grow our email list and acquire, retain and upgrade constituents in their capacity as donors. We accept interns on a rolling basis and schedules are based on candidates’ schedule.
All interns are volunteer. Our general business hours are 9am to 4pm, but workspace is from home, or occasionally at the Diann Shaddox Foundation offices.
Must be pro-active, self-directed, detail-oriented and organized
• Must possess strong inter-personal skills and excellent phone skills
• Must possess capacity to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
• Microsoft Office suite, required
• Working knowledge of how to use Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, YouTube, and Vimeo
• Comfort in rapidly evolving social media landscape
Assist with pre- and post- video productions
• Edit videos for social media needs
• Log footage from various productions and continue to organize it for easy access
• Organize the Foundation video archive
• Research and assist with the testing of new video technology and how it can be used to tell the Foundation's story
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter describing your specific qualifications and interest. Applicants who best match the position description will be contacted. Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.
If you are interested in joining Team DSF as a volunteer please send your resume to:
241 Boxelder Drive
Aiken, SC 29803
The Diann Shaddox Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.