Diann Shaddox Foundation for Essential Tremor
Help Diann Shaddox Foundation design our 2015 t-shirt and win a free t-shirt!
Make a difference. Make a change.
Submit your design from January 1, 2015 until February 28, 2015
T-Shirt Contest Rules & Guidelines
• Each contestant is allowed ONE (1) entry.
• All entries must be submitted to email@example.com with “Submission” as the subject line. The body of the email must include the contestant’s full name, address, age. If you’re under 18 years old, you can still make a design, but it must be submitted on your behalf by a parent or guardian and we would love for you to try.
• For each design, contestant must submit one (1) JPEG for printing purposes.
• Entry must be the contestant’s original creation and shall not be copied or duplicated from previously published material.
• Submission will open January 1, 2015 at 12:00 AM and will close on February 28, 2015 at 11:50PM. Entries received after February 28, 2015 will not be considered.
• The design will be judged on artistry, creativity, originality and the ability to communicate a clear and positive message about Essential Tremor.
• Shirt designs are subject to final approval.
• By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by Diann Shaddox Foundation for promotional purposes.
• Winners must sign contract assigning all ownership of the winning design to Diann Shaddox Foundation.
• Winner will be contacted by email and will be posted on Diann Shaddox Foundation website and Facebook.
• Winner will be announced on February 28, 2015.
• Design is for the front of the shirt only.
• Design must be suitable for white t-shirt.
• The final design will either be enlarged or shrunk (while maintaining proportions) when printed to fit the size of the t-shirt.
• Entry can be any shape as long as it meets the aforementioned requirements.
• Entry may not be inappropriate, offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, and unlawful or plagiarized as determined by Diann Shaddox Foundation discretion. Use your best judgment.
Diann Shaddox Foundation reserves the right to alter the design if necessary. This includes redrawing, or changing colors if needed.
• Winner will receive a t-shirt and their name posted on Diann Shaddox Foundation Facebook & website.
© April 2014 and beyond | Diann Shaddox foundation ™| All Rights Reserved. No part of this website is public domain.
Diann Shaddox Foundation for Essential Tremor Blog
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Diann Shaddox Foundation whenever you shop on AmazonSmile it will automatically populate all your account info to it as well as order history.